1. Mindfulness Meditation & Coaching with Fred Pitt - Fred explains what mindfulness is, how easy it is to incorporate into your every day routine for a healthier you, and takes you through your own session, right here on the podcast! You can follow up with Fred on his site, Mind The Gap!
2. Spirits & Tarot Cards explored with Kimberley Clement - Kimberley talks about how she channels spirits through dreams and other mediums and does a unique card reading for me and you, while explaining symbols, charms, spirit animals, signs, and more! If you want to learn more or contact her, reach out to her Facebook page, Graceful Guidance.
3. Musical Guest: Latchkey - This Ontario Canada based bad rocks us out with two of their songs, "Let Down" and "California". You can check out the rest of their music across several platforms, links included below:
4. Musical Guest: Quantum Jukebox - Carl Korytko gives us a unique sound experience and just a taste of some cool music with his song, "No Love", coming from British Columbia Canada. You can indulge in more of his music through his web site!
5. Interview Tips: The Other Side of The Interview: Employers Need Help Too - Have a listen to my article on interview tips for employers and candidates! Advice on 5 things you can do to have a better interview, listen to what to look for in a candidate, and the value of authenticity! You can also read or reference the article on my web site or other sources listed below:
6. Advice on Misinformation, Disinformation, and facts! - I explore the meaning of these and the impacts through social media in its use of them. Get the facts about spotting both and what
Tune in to free streaming music and audio content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with The Path Radio Mix Online at https://tpr.guidopiraino.com .
Every day is a different theme and experience as you take in classic and modern content.
The Path Radio Mix Online
Free Online Streaming Music & Audio Content