1. Canadian Music Producer Mark Zubek of ZEDD Records talks about his journey from artist to producer, giving industry insights while sharing his personal connections for an authentic story that can both inspire and teach resilience.
2. Tania Tuusa shares with us her debut song, "Get Down To It", produced by Mark Zubek and ZEDD Records. This is a catchy fresh tune that you'll want to make part of your play list!
3. Cathy Nesbitt explores the world of Laughter Yoga as a trained Ambassador. She takes us on an education journey, followed up by an opportunity to try some laughter yoga techniques. Find out how you can build abs using laughter yoga and how you can participate in a free session with her!
4. Musical Guests: Mystic Fools give us a real treat with 2 songs, "Falling Off The Edge of the World" and "Get Lit". You'll also want to listen in to the song intros which are both raw and fun as band members Geoff and James exchange thoughts on how the songs came to be. The Mystic Fools have opened for other Canadian Bands like Blue Rodeo, April Wine, and Kim Mitchell. Geoff recently performed at the Ed Mirvish Theatre for the musical "Juke Box Hero" based on the music of Foreigner. You can pick up music and march from the band at the links below!
Band Camp Music: https://mysticfools.bandcamp.com/releases
Band Swag: https://www.redbubble.com/people/MysticFools94/shop
5. 4 Fans Talk Sports like you do as they get into controversies like the Montreal Canadiens 2021 draft pick Logan Mailloux and the Tampa Bay Lightning's 18 M Over The Cap, while exploring The Olympics, the NBA Finals, EuroCup outcomes, and more!
Please also consider taking advantage of a few great offers from sponsors:
1. Johnny Prosciutto - $25 off your next order when you use the special code found in the podcast.
2. Chasers Juice -15% iff your next order when you use the special code found in the podcast.
3. Recipes At My Table - FREE recipes by visiting the link in the podcast.